New Blog Writing Routine
Starting in November I am going to experiment with a new way to write posts for the blog. I am going to take one day every three weeks and dedicate it to writing 21 posts. The hypothesis is as follows:
- The quality will be better. Waiting until 11pm each to write is surely not for quality.
- The content will be more meaningful. I will have 1-21 days to digest and think about topics before writing them down.
- It will help me retain more knowledge through spaced repetition.
- Whenever I hear, read, or think about something that I want to write about I can jot it down, knowing that I will come back to it soon.
- I tend to do silly 1-2 week experiments. Writing posts every three weeks fits nicely with that rhythm.
- This practice will be a great excuse for coffee and a donut.